Dairy Calf Housing for Sale
Talk to us about EZ clean calf pens and dairy calf housing. We offer custom calf housing design, manufacturing & installation.
Mid Valley Manufacturing in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada began serving the agricultural community 30 years ago. One of the many custom made cattle handling equipment products we offer is dairy calf housing. When it comes to calf pens, we do it all. From dairy calf housing design to equipment manufacturing and on through to installation and maintenance, we work with contractors to get the job done right.
Ask Us About Dairy Calf Housing
Calf Pen Design Features
- Step-through gates
- Easy cleaning
- Polyurethane interior walls
- Extremely durable
Below Are Graphics for Available Mid Valley Calf Pen Options:
- EZ Clean Calf Pens: Two pens are built as one compartment, making it easy to clean the two pens with a bobcat or tractor.
- EZ Tilt Calf Pens: The front fence section lifts up and the middle wall can be tipped over to the side for easy cleaning.
For additional information on Calf Housing, check out this very informative article by Washington State University entitled, Dairy Calf Housing and Environment.
EZ Calf Housing Design
The first step in building new calf pens involves creating a design. We work with our clients and contractors to design new dairy calf housing facilities that fit your dairy farm. Each calf pen features a step-through gate for easy access, and polyurethane or aluminum walls. Mid Valley dairy calf pens can rear calves up to 10 weeks old. We offer three types of calf housing:
- EZ Clean Calf Pens—We build two pens as one compartment. This makes cleaning each unit easy with a tractor or bobcat.
- EZ Clean II Calf Pens—The EZ Clean II Calf Pen also has two pens in one compartment but this calf pen features a sliding side panel that exposes the entire calf pen, making cleaning even easier.
- EZ Tilt Calf Pens—The front fence region of the EZ Tilt Calf Pens lift up and expose the middle wall. This calf pen can also be laid on its side for cleaning.
Mid Valley Manufacturing also does custom fabrication of smaller items such as cattle mineral boxes, cattle feeders and cow water troughs.
Cattle Handling Equipment Manufacturing
After we confirm the dairy calf housing design and layout, we manufacture most of the dairy cattle handling equipment ourselves at our Mid Valley Manufacturing plant. Other cow confinement and dairy cattle handling products we manufacture include:
- Compost turners
- Cattle Gates
- Manure scraper systems
- Stall dividers
Mid Valley also provides portable welding and cattle handling equipment repair and maintenance services for clients.
Dairy Calf Housing Installation Services
Mid Valley works on-site to personally oversee the installation of each dairy calf pen. Every calf housing system goes through our inspection no matter the size or complexity of the project.
Inquire about our dairy cattle housing and cattle confinement products, including feeding and cleaning equipment, design, manufacturing, and installation services.
To get started with Mid Valley Manufacturing:
Call us toll free at 1-888-854-4568
or fill out our onlinecontact form.